DragonWear DFB900DH Dual Hazard FR Beanie
DragonWear DFB900DH Dual Hazard FR Beanie is Made in the USA. The PolartecPower Stretch material is compatible with hard hats and rated HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2 and NFPA 70E. The fleece interior provides all day comfort and warmth in fall and spring for outdoor electricians, telecommunication installers and construction crews dealing with electrical or fire hazards. The wicking and breathable material helps to eliminate the need to take the beanie off and put it back on repeatedly throughout the day as the weather changes. The beanie has enhanced air flow and a quicker dry time. With the NFPA 2112 rating for flame resistance, construction crews working in hazmat areas are protected from unintentional flash fire.
- PolartecPower Stretch FR
- DragonWear PowerGrid Dual Hazard Beanie
- 9.6 oz Fabric
- 43% Rayon, 39% Modacrylic, 14% Para-aramid, 4% Spandex
- Fleece interior
- Flat-lock seam construction provides all day comfort
- Excellent 4-way stretch
- Extremely warm
- Wicking and breathable in a variety of temperatures
- High/low interior grid structure
- Enhanced airflow and dry time
- Made in USA
- Available in Black & Steel Grey
- One Size
For more information on DragonWear FR Certifications, FR Terms & Material Specs, check out the DragonWear Certifications Document or DragonWear Material Specs Document in our Product Information Center.
- Arc Rating (ATPV) 15 cal/cm²
- HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.