DragonWear DFB2 PowerGrid FR 1/4 Zip 9.2 oz Hazard Shirt
DragonWear FR 1/4 Zip 9.2 oz Hazard Shirt (PowerGrid-DFB200) is an HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2 rated shirt for linemen, electricians and storm recovery crews. The Quarter-zip, dual-hazard, FR shirt is constructed with Power Grid™ four-way stretch fabric for comfort and a greater range of motion. A stand up collar makes the shirt a nice looking garment for supervisors and foremen. Sized as a base layer, the shirt can also work alone or as a mid-layer. The Polartec Power Stretch has excellent wicking and is breathable, with high-low interior grid structure, plus enhanced airflow and drying time. The materials in the Hazard Shirt meet NFPA 1975, but the garment does not so be sure to check what type of protection you need.
- Polartec Power Stretch FR
- Fire-Resistant 9.6 oz Fabric
- (Rayon, Modacrylic, Para-aramid, FR Spandex)
- Quarter-Zip front
- Stand-up collar
- Excellent stretch
- Warm, wicking and breathable
- High/Low interior grid structure
- Enhanced airflow and dry time
- Jersey microfiber face
- Comfortable, easy layering
- Sized to wear as a base layer, also works as a stand-alone top or mid-layer
- Made in North America
For more information on DragonWear FR Certifications, FR Terms & Material Specs, check out the DragonWear Certifications Document or DragonWear Material Specs Document in our Product Information Center.
- Arc Rating 15 cal/cm²
- HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)
- NFPA 1975 (Standard on Station/Work Uniforms for Emergency Services) -- please note: materials are certified, but the garment is not.
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Dragonwear Sizing Chart.
Click To View DragonWear Sizing Chart