Dragon Slayer DWPSA 7 oz Advance Flame Resistant Pants
The Dragon Slayer DWPSA 7 oz Advance Flame Resistant Pants (Model BrushPantsDWPSA-KA) are NFPA 1977 and 70E Certified. They are designed for use in rough terrain where mobility is essential. These feature laden pants will become essential equipment for the fire fighting professional because they are both flame and arc resistant while also being tough enough to shed of branches and rock outcroppings. The Diamond-gusseted crotch panel and relaxed fit provide full range of movement on steep slopes with the fully adjustable ankle straps sealing debris from working into your boots. Wear-Guard cuff patches prevent fraying at the bottom of the legs while a micro-adjustable elastic waistband gives you a custom fit at the waist. Coupled with full 2 In belt loops for your heavy duty belt, the pants are built for all day comfort and durability. Two large rear pockets, two snag proof cargo pockets and two front pockets with reinforced patch for clip knives and a heavy duty metal zipper round out these professional grade pants. Designed for rough, brush choked terrain where mobility is a necessity and snag proof clothing is not optional, these pants will last several seasons on the fire line.
- Materials 7.0 oz Advance - Green or Tan
- Tru-Fit™ micro-adjustable elastic waist band for a custom fit
- Diamond-gusseted crotch panel for greater range of motion and reduced chaffing
- Wear-Guard™ patches on inside of cuffs for maximum durability
- Engineered cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Fully adjustable ankle straps keep the dirt out
- Super-Fly™ self-locking, full-metal zipper
- Wrangler style front pockets with reinforced patch for clip-knives
- Two well-sized rear pockets
- Two snag-proof side cargo pockets
- Seven oversized belt loops for 2 In. web belts
- Made in USA
- NFPA 1977
- NFPA 70E
- Arc Rating APTV 8.5 cal/cm2
- HRC 2 / PPE CAT 2
- Certified to comply with CAL/OSHA Regulation 34056(c)(1) Federal test 191 Method 2903.2
Learn how to care for your True North Product in the True North Gear Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Dragonwear Sizing Chart.
Click To View DragonWear Sizing Chart