DeWalt DC DPG55 Dual Injected Rubber Temples Safety Glasses
Protect your most important asset with the DeWalt DC Dual Injected Rubber Temples Safety Glasses. These safety glasses are manufactured to meet VO Ballistic Mil-PRF-31013 testing standards and exceed ANSI Z87.1+ standards for safe wear in the workplace. Ratcheting, telescoping temples let you adjust your frames to the perfect fit in just seconds. Cushioned brow protection, rubber tipped temples, and a rubber nose piece all come together to create a comfortable all-day fit that you can wear through long overtime shifts and that stays securely in place while you go about your work duties. The polycarbonate lenses are lightweight but sturdy, featuring hard coating for impact resistance and scratch resistance so your glasses last through vigorous use. Anti-fog properties ensure visual clarity in non-ideal working conditions.
- Ratcheting Adjustable temples adjust for a proper fit
- Telescoping temples adjust for a comfortable fit
- Rubber tipped temples provide a snug fit for all-day comfort
- Cushioned brow protection for extra comfort and protection
- Dual Mold Rubber Temples and Brow
- Rubber Nosepiece
- Polycarbonate lens is impact resistant
- Meets ballistic testing.
- Provides 99.9% UVA/UVB protection
- Hard Coated
- Scratch Resistant
- DeWalt Premium
- Pricing is based on Packaging of 1 dozen per Box
If you want to learn more about protecting your eyes and wearing safety eyewear, take a look at this Safety Eyewear Information Document.
- Meets ANZI Z87.1+
- Meets VO Ballistic Mil-PRF-31013 testing