Cementex Super Deluxe ITS-60B/T-IHK Insulated 60 Piece Tool Box Set
Prioritize your safety with the Cementex Super Deluxe ITS-60B/T-IHK Insulated 60 Piece Tool Box Set, featuring all double-insulated tools to maximize safe use around electrical components such as live wires and circuit boxes. Electrical shock is an unavoidable risk as an electrician, but this huge tool set features electrical shock and arc flash resistant tools for your safety. These tools are all tested to 10,000 VAC, rated to 1,000 VAC, and built to meet ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards. The international safety symbol makes an appearance on each tool to remind you that these tools are safe to use up to their VAC rating. Electricians choose this set for its sheer variety, including a wide range of T-handle wrenches, wall sockets, open end wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, and more. A wrench roll pouch, T-handle bag, and 26-inch tool box provide storage.
- One of our Largest insulated tool sets with 59 Pieces
- Large MRO Super 60 Piece Insulated Maintenance Electrical Tool Box Set with Multi Pliers, Hex T-Handle Wrenches, 12 Point Wall Sockets, Open End Wrenches, Nut Drivers and Screwdrivers
- Features 3/8 In. Square Drive Ratchet, 3/8 In. Square Drive Torque Wrench and 7 Pliers
- Includes Wrench Roll Pouch, T-Handle Bag and 26 In. Tool Box
- Made in USA
- Some images may not reflect the actual size or quantity of all product sku options. Please reference the Available Options when making your order selection
To Learn More about Electrical Safety And Compliance Standards, check out the Cementex Electrical Safety Compliance Chart for NFPA 70E And CSA Z462. You can also learn how to care for your new Cementex Insulated Tools in their Product Care Guide
- Comply with ASTM F1505
- IEC 60900 Standards
- Help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E, and CSA-Z462
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14M and ISO 6789 specifications
- Tested to 10,000 VAC
- Rated for 1,000 VAC / 1,500 VDC when working on or around energized parts
- Marked with the international safety symbol — 1000VAC/1500VDC
- All Cementex Insulated tools are Double Insulated
- ITS-60B/T-IHK (60 Pc T-Handles /Torque)
- IR38-LC: 3/8 In. Square Drive Ratchet
- 30200TW381: 3/8 In. Square Drive Torque Wrench 30-200 Inch Pounds
- Extension Bars: 3 In., 6 In.
- 12-Point SAE Standard Wall Sockets: 5/16 In., 3/8 In., 7/16 In., 1/2 In., 9/16 In., 5/8 In., 11/16 In., 3/4 In., 13/16 In., 7/8 In.
- Pliers: 9 In. Linesman's, 7 In. Diagonal, 7 In. Chain Nose, 10 In. Crimping, 9 In. Cable Cutter, 9.5 In. Wire Stripper, 10 In. Water Pump
- SAE T-Handle Hex Wrenches: 5/64 In., 3/32 In., 7/64 In., 1/8 In., 9/64 In., 5/32 In., 3/16 In., 7/32 In., 1/4 In., 5/16 In., 3/8 In., 7/16 In., 1/2 In., 5/8 In.
- SAE Box End Wrenches: 3/8 In., 7/16 In., 1/2 In., 9/16 In., 5/8 In., 11/16 In., 3/4 In., 13/16 In., 7/8 In., 15/16 In., 1 In.
- 6 In. SAE Nut Drivers: 3/16 In., 1/4 In., 5/16 In., 11/32 In., 3/8 In., 7/16 In., 1/2 In.
- Screwdrivers: 1/8 In. x 2 In., 3/16 In. x 4.5 In., 3/16 In. x 6 In., 1/4 In. x 6 In. Cabinet Tip, 3/8 In. x 10 In. Mechanics Tip, #2 x 4 In., #2 x 8 In. Phillips Tip
- Wrench Roll Pouch
- T-Handle Bag, Long
- 26 In. Tool Box
- The average time for Cementex products to ship is 3 to 5 days. Depending on seasonal demand, some products may take longer
- Customers will be updated on order status if shipping exceeds the average lead time
Manufacturer Product Warranty & Returns
Cementex offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty guaranteeing the mechanical parts of the tools for life, provided they are used for the purpose for which they were intended. Insulation is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of the shipment. Insulation is guaranteed to pass a 10,000 VAC proof test in accordance with applicable U.S. and International Standards and rated for application to 1000 VAC / 1500 VDC. Prior to each use, each insulated tool is to be inspected for cuts, cracks, or other damage. If the yellow insulation becomes visible through the orange outer layer, the tool is not repairable and must be removed from service immediately. Insulated tools are to be used as secondary protection and are not meant to be used in place of other personal protective equipment. Cuts, cracks, or other damage to the tool insulation caused by usage of the tool is not covered under warranty. Torque Wrench repairs are covered by warranty so long as the torque wrench is within its annual calibration timeframe.