Cementex Insulated Hex Ball Tip Made in USA Screwdriver
The Cementex BD-100 Insulated Hex Ball Tip Made in USA Screwdriver features the protection you need for electrical work, great for working on live circuits that demand non-conductivity. Created to save lives, the Cementex line of screwdrivers offers double insulation for protection against arc flash, making it a must-have for electricians and utility workers who expose themselves to live wires every day. Each screwdriver is built to meet ASTM F1505 and IEC 60900 standards for protection from electrical currents. Give your hands a rest with the Cushion Grip handle to maximize comfort and alleviate fatigue during long periods of use, perfect for those electrical repair shifts that go into overtime. Choose from a variety of tip sizes and lengths to get the functionality you need when fastening or unfastening tight connections. Corrosion-resistant plating helps provide the longest life possible, along with internal flanges in the handle to help resist degradation from the twisting motion of work. Like all Cementex tools, these insulated ball hex tip screwdrivers are proudly made in the USA for quality you can rely on.
- Cushion Grip handle for greater comfort and torque
- Plating for corrosion resistance
- Internal Flanges in handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade
- Made in USA
- Some images may not reflect the actual size or quantity of all product sku options. Please reference the Available Options when making your order selection
- Pricing is based on Packaging of 8 per Box
To Learn More about Electrical Safety And Compliance Standards, check out the Cementex Electrical Safety Compliance Chart for NFPA 70E And CSA Z462. You can also learn how to care for your new Cementex Insulated Tools in their Product Care Guide
- Comply with ASTM F1505
- IEC 60900 Standards
- Help meet the requirements of OSHA 1910.331-335, NFPA 70E, and CSA-Z462
- Tested to 10,000 VAC
- Rated for 1,000 VAC / 1,500 VDC when working on or around energized parts
- Marked with the international safety symbol — 1000VAC/1500VDC
- All Cementex Insulated tools are Double Insulated
- BD-100 ....3/16 in. x 6 in.
- BD-200 ....1/4 in. x 6 in.
- BD-300 ....5/16 in. x 6 in.
- The average time for Cementex products to ship is 3 to 5 days. Depending on seasonal demand, some products may take longer
- Customers will be updated on order status if shipping exceeds the average lead time
Manufacturer Product Warranty & Returns
Cementex offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty guaranteeing the mechanical parts of the tools for life, provided they are used for the purpose for which they were intended. Insulation is guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of the shipment. Insulation is guaranteed to pass a 10,000 VAC proof test in accordance with applicable U.S. and International Standards and rated for application to 1000 VAC / 1500 VDC. Prior to each use, each insulated tool is to be inspected for cuts, cracks, or other damage. If the yellow insulation becomes visible through the orange outer layer, the tool is not repairable and must be removed from service immediately. Insulated tools are to be used as secondary protection and are not meant to be used in place of other personal protective equipment. Cuts, cracks, or other damage to the tool insulation caused by usage of the tool is not covered under warranty. Torque Wrench repairs are covered by warranty so long as the torque wrench is within its annual calibration timeframe.