Bulwark VMV4 FR Hook and Loop CAT 2 Hi Viz Class 2 Vest
The Bulwark 7 oz. VMV4HV FR Hook and Loop CAT 2 Hi Viz Vest boasts arc flash, electrical discharge, and flash fire protection necessary for everyday, lifesaving wear in the oil and gas industries. This protective vest is far better than basic, with ATPV rating of 9.0 cal/cm² and ANSI Class 2 compliance. A blend of Modacrylic, Lyocell, and aramid comes in bright yellow and green color with silver reflective striping on the front and back, to meet ANSI Class 2 Level 2 standards. The hook-and-loop closure at the front and also on the sides allows dual sizing. Adjustable sides allow workers to layer up and wear in the winter over heavy clothing, making this a year round FR PPE CAT 2 / HRC 2 High Visibility Vest.
- 7 oz. (235 g/m²)
- 48% Modacrylic / 37% Lyocell / 15% Aramid
- Parallel striping, front and back, 360° visibility
- Applied 2" FR silver reflective striping
- Hook-and-loop front closure
- Hook-and-loop adjustable sides (dual sizing)
- Bulwark reseller hang tag
- Available in Regular Sizes
- Available in Yellow / Green
- Bulwark Model # VMV4
You can learn more about the standards for Oil & Gas, Electric Utility and 70E / Manufacturing, as well as, view Bulwark's recommended FR Workwear for each industry in Bulwark's Standards & WorkWear Guide. You may also find additional information by navigating to our Industry Standards or Brands sections here on our Aris Industrial Supply website.
- Arc Rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm²
- PPE Category HRC 2 / CAT 2
- ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2 Compliant
- Light Soil Wash
To learn more about how to care for your Bulwark FR Garment, you can refer to the Bulwark Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Bulwark Sizing Chart.
Click To View Bulwark Sizing Chart