Bulwark SMU3 Women's NFPA CAT 2 Button Dress Uniform Shirt
Bulwark Women's SMU3LB NFPA PPE CAT 2 / HRC 2 Button Front Dress Uniform Shirt satisfies both dress and work Fire resistant protection needs, with ATPV rating of 9.0 cal/cm² and CoolTouch® 2 fabric. This blend of Modacrylic, Lyocell, and aramid is inherently FR, so there's no treatment that can wash out, but it's also fresh and comfortable all day long. Darts provide a proper fit, while banded, topstitched, button-down collar, topstitched button cuffs, and tailored sleeve placket lend a professional look. Side seam gusset allows freedom of movement. Work in style and safety.
- 7 oz. (235 g/m²)
- 48% Modacrylic / 37% Lyocell / 15% Aramid
- Banded, topstitched collar
- Button-down collar
- Topstitched cuffs with button closures
- Two chest pockets with button flap closures and sewn in pencil stall
- Placket front with button closure
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Full side seam gusset
- Women's style has darts for true women's look and fit
- Available in Regular Sizes
- Available in Light Blue
- Bulwark Model # SMU3
You can learn more about the standards for Oil & Gas, Electric Utility and 70E / Manufacturing, as well as, view Bulwark's recommended FR Workwear for each industry in Bulwark's Standards & WorkWear Guide. You may also find additional information by navigating to our Industry Standards or Brands sections here on our Aris Industrial Supply website.
- Arc rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm² (KH and LB)
- Arc rating ATPV 11.0 calories/cm² (NV)
- PPE Category HRC 2 / CAT 2
- NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- EN ISO 11612:2008: Protective clothing against heat and flame
- EN 340:2003: Protective clothing General requirements
- IEC 61482-2:2009: Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc
- Industrial Wash
To learn more about how to care for your Bulwark FR Garment, you can refer to the Bulwark Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Bulwark Sizing Chart.
Click To View Bulwark Sizing Chart