Bulwark SLUS High Visibility NFPA CAT 2 FR 6 oz Work Shirt
Bulwark SLUSOR High Visibility CSA Class 2 PPE CAT 2 Fire Resistant 6 oz. Work Shirt maintains an FR ATPV rating of 8.7 cal/cm² but is second to none in high visibility. The Excel FR® ComforTouch® fabric is bright orange and CSA-compliant, with 2 Inch silver reflective striping. Still, it keeps its businesslike shape, with banded topstitched collar, topstitched cuffs, and tailored sleeve placket. Two chest pockets with concealed snaps and pencil stall are made for work. You'll be the brightest flash around with this contemporary style, High Viz Fire Resistant shirt from Bulwark, in the electrical, mechanical, or maintenance fields.
- EXCEL FR® ComforTouch® Flame-resistant
- 6 oz. (205 g/m²), 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon
- 360°visibility with front and back 2” flame resistant silver reflective striping
- Banded topstitched collar
- Two chest pockets with concealed snaps and sewn-in pencil stall
- Topstitched cuffs with adjustable button closure
- Placket front with button closure
- Tailored sleeve placket
- Available in Regular and Tall Sizes
- Available in Orange
- Bulwark Model # SLUS
You can learn more about the standards for Oil & Gas, Electric Utility and 70E / Manufacturing, as well as, view Bulwark's recommended FR Workwear for each industry in Bulwark's Standards & WorkWear Guide. You may also find additional information by navigating to our Industry Standards or Brands sections here on our Aris Industrial Supply website.
- Arc Rating ATPV 8.7 calories/cm²
- PPE Category HRC 2 / CAT 2
- CSA Z96-09 Class 2
- Level 2 Compliance garment meets NFPA 2112 & CGSB 155.20
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
- Home Wash and Industrial Wash
To learn more about how to care for your Bulwark FR Garment, you can refer to the Bulwark Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Bulwark Sizing Chart.
Click To View Bulwark Sizing Chart