Bulwark QT12 Long Sleeve 5.3 oz FR CAT 2 Polo Shirt
Bulwark QT12DB 5.3 oz. Long Sleeve NFPA Fire Resistant CAT 2 Polo Shirt uses iQ Series advances to give you ATPV rated at 8.2 cal/cm² protection plus warm-weather relief. Breathable, moisture-wicking fabric is a blend of cotton, polyester, and polyoxadiazole. Raglan sleeves and side seam gusset provide freedom of movement. Zipper front with two concealed pockets. Concealed pockets ensure there is no chance of getting hooked in equipment while the polo style shirt is a classic relaxed style work garment. Who knew that such a light, breezy fabric could also save your life?
- 5.3 oz. 69% Cotton / 25% Polyester / 6% Polyoxadiazole
- Zipper front placket
- Self Fabric collar
- Raglan sleeves
- Concealed rib knit cuffs
- Full side seam gusset
- Concealed chest pocket with pencil stall
- Concealed pencil stall sleeve pocket
- Contrasting thread color
- Available in Regular and Tall Sizes
- Bulwark Model # QT12
You can learn more about the standards for Oil & Gas, Electric Utility and 70E / Manufacturing, as well as, view Bulwark's recommended FR Workwear for each industry in Bulwark's Standards & WorkWear Guide. You may also find additional information by navigating to our Industry Standards or Brands sections here on our Aris Industrial Supply website.
- Arc Rating ATPV 8.2 calories/cm²
- PPE Category HRC 2 / CAT 2
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories to meet the requirements of NFPA® 2112 Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition.
- Home Wash
To learn more about how to care for your Bulwark FR Garment, you can refer to the Bulwark Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Bulwark Sizing Chart.
Click To View Bulwark Sizing Chart