Bulwark JLJC Hi Viz 7 oz. FR Lined CAT 3 CSA Bomber Jacket
Bulwark Hi Viz 7 oz. FR Lined CAT 3 Bomber Jacket is water-repellent, protective, and CSA high-visibility compliant. An ATPV rating of 30 cal/cm² is provided by its tough, Excel FR® ComforTouch® twill shell and cotton lining, to keep you safe in hazardous conditions. Bold, yellow/silver/yellow stripes give you 360 degree visibility according to CSA standards, so that you're seen in railyards, in shipyards, and at roadsides. Best of all, it's as flexible as you have to be, because it can take a snap-on hood and any one of several liners (sold separately). Classic bomber-jacket styling, with deep-pleated back and two-layer, stand-up collar, so that you stay warm and snug through changing conditions, every day of the year.
- Shell: EXCEL FR® ComforTouch® Flame-resistant 7 oz. (235 g/m²) Twill
- 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon
- Lining: Flame-resistant 7 oz. (235 g/m²) 100% Cotton
- 360 visibility with front & back 2" yellow/silver/yellow reflective striping - CSA Compliant
- Separating, Heavy-duty, Nomex® taped brass zipper
- Fully covered with two-layer storm flap
- Concealed snap closure
- Two-layer stand-up collar
- Hemmed sleeve ends with concealed snap closure
- Two large external patch pockets with concealed snap closure
- With hand warmer
- One inside chest pocket
- Deep-pleated action back
- Full tunneled elasticized waistband
- Inside zipper guards on all zippers
- Accommodates snap-on hood HLH2NV (sold separately)
- Accommodates liners LNL2, LNS2, LML6 and LMS6 (sold separately)
- Available in Regular and Tall Sizes
- Available in Navy
- Bulwark Model # JLJC
You can learn more about the standards for Oil & Gas, Electric Utility and 70E / Manufacturing, as well as, view Bulwark's recommended FR Workwear for each industry in Bulwark's Standards & WorkWear Guide. You may also find additional information by navigating to our Industry Standards or Brands sections here on our Aris Industrial Supply website.
- Arc Rating ATPV 30 calories/cm²
- PPE Category HRC 3 / CAT 3
- CSA Compliant
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- Industrial Wash
To learn more about how to care for your Bulwark FR Garment, you can refer to the Bulwark Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Bulwark Sizing Chart.
Click To View Bulwark Sizing Chart