Bulwark CMD8 Hi Viz ANSI Class 3 FR 8 Pocket CAT 2 Coveralls
Bulwark Hi Viz FR 8 Pocket CAT 2 Coveralls serve you on hot roadsides and sweaty nights with an ATPV rating of 9.0 cal/cm² and ANSI Class 3 high visibility. CoolTouch® 2 fabric is a 7 oz. warm-weather blend of modacrylic, lyocell, and aramid in a bright yellow/green with silver reflective stripes. Convenience and safety come with the Nomex®-taped break-away zipper, lay-flat collar, and cuff snaps. Bi-swing action back and elastic inserts allow freedom of movement, while eight pockets keep you fully supplied. Emergency responders, line men, and road repair crews working around conductive equipment need this kind of protection and comfort.
- Flame-resistant 7 oz. (235g/m²) Khaki: 48% Modacrylic / 37% Lyocell / 15% Aramid
- Navy: 45% Modacrylic / 35% Lyocell / 20% Aramid
- 360° visibility with front and back 2" silver reflective striping
- One-piece topstitched lay-flat collar
- One-piece bi-swing action back
- Two-way concealed Nomex® taped brass break-away zipper
- Concealed snap at top of zipper at neck
- Concealed snap closure on sleeve cuff
- Two, two-needle topstitched patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure
- Two front swing pockets are topstitched and lined
- Two patch hip pockets have single concealed snap closure
- One sleeve pocket sewn to left bicep with pencil stall
- Rule pocket on right leg
- Elastic waist inserts in back
- Available in Regular and Tall Sizes
- Available in Yellow / Green
- Bulwark Model # CMD8
You can learn more about the standards for Oil & Gas, Electric Utility and 70E / Manufacturing, as well as, view Bulwark's recommended FR Workwear for each industry in Bulwark's Standards & WorkWear Guide. You may also find additional information by navigating to our Industry Standards or Brands sections here on our Aris Industrial Supply website.
- Arc Rating ATPV 9.0
- ANSI 107-2010 Class 3 Level 2
- PPE Category HRC 2 / CAT 2
- NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- EN ISO 11612:2008: Protective clothing against heat and flame
- EN 340:2003: Protective clothing - General requirements
- IEC 61482-2:2009: Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc
- Home Wash and Industrial Wash
To learn more about how to care for your Bulwark FR Garment, you can refer to the Bulwark Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Bulwark Sizing Chart.
Click To View Bulwark Sizing Chart