Bulwark BXN6YE FR Hi Viz CAT 2 Class E Rain Bib Overall
Bulwark FR Hi Viz CAT 2 Class E Rain Bib Overall combines ATPV arc rating of 8.5 cal/cm² with ANSI high visibility for the most difficult days. Sturdy PVC/modacrylic knit fabric aims to keep you dry, while yellow/green color and reflective stripes make you stand out on dark or stormy shifts. Count on the ankle take-up tabs and two flapped pockets to keep the rain out. Great for road construction, electrical work, and general industry applications where arc flash is a hazard. Meets standards for ANSI 107-2010 Class 3 Level 2 when worn with JXN6YE.
- 13.0 oz. PVC/ Modacrylic Knit
- Non-conductive durable hardware
- 1.5 Inch reflective striping
- Two patch pockets with flaps
- Vented back with "D” ring access
- Take-up tabs on cuffs
- Elasticized shoulder straps w/ non-conductive adjustable hardware
- Take-up tabs at ankles
- Available in Regular Sizes
- Available in Yellow / Green
- Bulwark Model # BXN6
You can learn more about the standards for Oil & Gas, Electric Utility and 70E / Manufacturing, as well as, view Bulwark's recommended FR Workwear for each industry in Bulwark's Standards & WorkWear Guide. You may also find additional information by navigating to our Industry Standards or Brands sections here on our Aris Industrial Supply website.
- Arc Rating ATPV 8.5 calories/cm² EBTAS 36 calories/cm²
- PPE Category HRC 2 / CAT 2
- ANSI 107-2010 Class E (Class 3 Level 2 when worn with JXN6YE)
- Meets ASTM F1891-12 Arc and Flame Resistant Rainwear Specification
- Meets ASTM F2733-09 Flame Resistant Rainwear for Protection against Flame Hazards Specification
- Industrial Wash
To learn more about how to care for your Bulwark FR Garment, you can refer to the Bulwark Product Care Guide.
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Clothing Size before you place your order. Take a look at the Bulwark Sizing Chart.
Click To View Bulwark Sizing Chart