AutoX 911-AX9 Kevlar Sewn Orange Fire Extrication Non Slip Gloves
These PIP AutoX Kevlar Sewn Orange Fire Extrication Non Slip Gloves for emergency rescues are made for Resistance to punctures, heat and Abrasion while retaining dexterity. Durable Polyurethane and synthetic Material with Kevlar® stitching Work together to withstand temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit without melting for burn Resistance you can count on when you need it most. Puncture Resistant palm pads, Abrasion Resistant fingers and knuckles, Reflective padding on the Back of the hands and reinforced index finger and thumb joints provides Safety and durability while responding to dangerous situations. You don’t have time to be fumbling around so these Gloves are anatomically designed for unparalleled freedom of movement, finger dexterity and a non-slip grip. They can even be Washed for longer life and they wont get slippery when wet or hard after drying. Sometimes in life we need a hero and these Gloves are ready for action.
- Polyurethane, Kevlar®
- Polyurethane and synthetic finger tips won’t melt
- Withstands contact with hot Materials up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stitched with Kevlar® adding strength and burn Resistance
- Index finger and thumb joint reinforced to minimize wear
- Puncture-Resistant palm pads
- Abrasion-Resistant fingers and knuckles
- Reflective and padded area on Back of hand
- Gloves do not get slippery when wet or harden after drying
- Anatomically designed palms for unparalleled freedom of movement
- Launderable for extended life and to reduce replacement costs
- Open Cuff
- Available in Orange / Black
- The 2XL Option is Made to Order and will ship within 120 Days of order placement. This item is not eligable for returns.
- PIP Model # 911-AX9
- Sold as a Case of 72 Pairs
- Ideal for use in emergency rescue situations requiring cut Protection heat Resistance and close range dexterity
Make sure that you are ordering the correct Size before you place your order. Take a look at the PIP Sizing Chart.
Click To View PIP Sizing Chart